László Nagy joined Germus & Partners Attorneys-At-Law as a patent attorney in November 2012.
He graduated in 1966 at the University of Szeged as a chemist. He has been a member of the Hungarian Chamber of Patent Attorneys as a patent attorney since 1976 and as an IP expert since 1984. Earlier he worked among others at EGIS Pharmaceuticals and Richter Gedeon.
He is a member of the Hungarian Industrial Property and Copyright Association and the Hungarian Chemical Society beside the Hungarian Chamber of Patent Attorneys.
- drafting Hungarian and foreign patent applications, international patenting
- patent information research
- counselling in patent disputes and proceedings
- giving expert opinions on contracts in the matter of inventions and licenses
- proofreading of IP law and chemistry texts
- giving lectures in the field of IP
He works in Hungarian, German and Russian.